I will fake it until I make it!

All about the escapades and thoughts of a girl who thinks WAY too much for her own good!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Desire

I try to stay away because too much of you is dangerous. But sometimes I can’t control myself and my body actually longs for you; to take you in my mouth; to feel you on my tongue.

Sometimes my mind drifts back to the first time I had you. I think about how surprised I was at how different you were from what I had imagined. I remember how you made me feel; how in my entire life I had never experienced anything like you. Even now, your taste lingers in my mouth.

And, as the spring draws near, my resolve is weakening. I’m finding it harder to maintain my will power and stay away. But how can I be expected to stay away? How can I continue with this self-inflicted abstinence? I don't think I can hold out much longer... Oh gelato you are my vice and my muse!

6 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, LOVE THIS ONE! Nad

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA HA HA... I was getting turned on there for a hot second... good one val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chair check!!

    xoxo
    X-tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. Just got round to reading this. Now I can't stand up. :)

    ReplyDelete